Monday, March 9, 2020

Is it worth it....???


                                         F***K THIS SHIT ....    








Is it worth it?? That’s what I’m asking myself right now cause I’m in a bubble that’s pretty different from my normal mental darkness . I’m even scared to say the word cause I may jinx whatever it is that’s happening right now. For those who may not be following up, the H word is happiness in this case. Not too long ago I wrote about how hard it is for me to understand the concept that is happiness and when exactly one can fully say they are happy with everything that’s going on for them. I’m yet to get there….still have a lot of demons who are allergic to    anything remotely good for me, therefore tend to bring out my not so favourite friend who goes by the name Anxiety.                                                                                                                                                                              







14 comments:

Featured Post

Symbol of Birth

CLIMATE HEALERS What does a peacock feather symbolise? Peacock Feather Symbolism Peacock feathers, or mor pankh, are regarded as an auspicio...